Monday, August 29, 2011

Happy Ied Fitr

Happy Ied Fitr everyone...I know...I know...I say it earlier than should be. I said it early because I know that in that day, I must be very busy so I can't even post anything in this blog. It must be a hectic day. Keke...

Anyways, since Lebaran is coming through, I'll post something that related to this season. Actually, in my calender, Lebaran should be tomorrow. But, in the fact, Lebaran will be the day after tomorrow. Well, there's a reason why Lebaran is delayed until the day after tomorrow. In Islamic Calender, Ied Fitr coincides with 1 Syawal. But, how do we determine 1 Syawal? Well, this is the critical point.

Keke, I've found a good read article lately...Here you go. Read it. So, you can pull out your own conclusions about Ied Fitr. And yes! Ied Fitr is different than another feast...To determine it, required some difficult efforts. We can't arbitrarily determine on which day Ied Fitr should be celebrated.

Ah, and there are some opinions about fasting in the 'day-which-some-people-believe-is-Ied-Fitr'...maybe you'll ask, "jadi, besok gue puasa atau nggak ya? kan lebarannya lusa tapi besok udah ada yang lebaran" or maybe "besok haram nggak yah puasa? soalnya nggak yakin kapan tepatnya 1 syawal tiba" or even "daripada haram, mendingan besok nggak usah puasa. nggak apa-apa bolong satu daripada haram". Well, guys, those all are opinions. You don't have to take it as what it should be. Just do as you pleased. Do as you believed. Oh, I've found good answer from one of my friends, he said, "Kalo yakin 1 Syawalnya rabu ya besok gak haram puasa, malah wajib karena masih 30 Ramadhan. Kalo yakin 1 Syawal besok baru haram utk puasa."

So, if you, guys, believe that Ied Fitr will be held on Tuesday, you may not fast on that day because tomorrow is 1 Syawal (based on what you believe), but If you believe that Wednesday is 1 Syawal, you have to fast tomorrow because tomorrow still Ramadhan 30th (still, based on what you believe). See? It's all about faith...

Anyhow, hope it may be useful for you all folks...Happy Ied Fitr everyone...Bye bye Ramadhan and Welcome Syawal! Please, forgive me for every mistakes I've made. Minal Aidin Wal Faidzin...Amin...


No comments: