Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Felt Fabric Dolls

Ahoy folks!
How was your fasting lately? Have your fasting ever 'bolong'? I hope you still keep your commitment to have a month full of fasting! Anyway, these days I do really really really have nothing to do. I do have so much spare time. Sooo, I always find myself things to do. Haha.
Today, My dad and I were shopping while my mom had quality time with her friends...But, I won't post how my day goes by today. Things I wanna share the most is about my felt fabric hand made doll. Since I made mr. brocca and ms. whitpy, I keep trying to make it better and I've just realized that I've created some dolls during my spare time. My creativity to made it is increasing...well, I guess. I made it in shorter time than before. I made 4 dolls in 3 hours. Oaaaahhh...I do appreciate myself *applause please.
I won't talk too much. You, guys, may enjoy the picts...







What do you, guys, think? I hope people like it. Well, actually I plan to make this kind of doll and give it to my friends. Also, I do plan to advertise these dolls to people...Do you think people want to buy this kind of doll? Do you think these dolls are capable to be sold? How much price I should tag to these dolls? Aaaahhh...I should consul this matter to my accountant (*red. my brother).

Regards,



4 comments:

shoopap said...

Whoaaa these are cute :p Did you use a pattern or a template design for it?

Carlita said...

hey there...thank you :) actually i made it all by my self. hehe.... i didn't use any templates. well, i'll keep up my work then :D

Unknown said...

ajarin reyhan ya kapan2 kk :D

Unknown said...

ajarin reyhan ya kapan2 kk :D