Sunday, August 21, 2011

New Look

Since I can't slept last night, I try to recreate my blog. Well, and it turns into this. What do you, guys, think? Is it sweet? I made this based on my heart feel. This blog seems more feminine than before, right?

my blog's new look

I just wanna let you all know that I'd try a lot, spread my efforts a lot, to change my image in front of people. I just wanna leave my old me. But, just like my mother said (which she always say over and over and over and over again), "Past...memories...are something that cannot be change and forget 'cause those all are your life...it is a part of your life that cannot be erase..." 

Oh, mom...you always say such a thing. Tiny little words but big massive huge effects for my life.

Besides, since my holiday ends next month (which can makes me very very very bored with this kind of activities) I wanna make my day full of arts, photos, and social activities. Well, today's such a lazy day for me. I'm too lazy to tidy up my room, go to my bathroom to take a shower, I'm too tired to wake up in the morning or even to get up from my bed and leave my pillow...

Btw, I haven't said that this month is Ramadhan. and not long to go, Lebaran will come! Happy fasting for y'all...(actually, since I have my period, I'm not fasting today)

No comments: