Monday, August 22, 2011

Pop-up book on progress

Hello everyone...it's moooaaaannndddaaayyy by the way...the day which always be hated by common people. But, since I have a lot of things to do, today's become the day I love...keke...My project, today, is making Pop-up book for my mom. Actually, I've started this project since last year, but just like my mom always said, I'm the kind of person that can be bored quickly by my own activities.
So, finally I get my mood back to continue this looong project..But, still...I haven't finished it yet..I only got 2 pages. What a shame! Although I get my mood back, I can't find my stuffs to create this book. Also, it lacks of tools and materials. I even can't find my cutter!! Argh...
Anyway, I don't wanna waste my time to such useless things so I keep my work.
actually, I did all of this in my terrace *and with this kind of view. keke

It hasn't finished yet. Soon, if my mood back again to continue this book, I'll post you how it turns into. Keep rockin'!!

No comments: